Let Us Help Make The Modifications You Need

pexels-energepiccom-175045 (1)

What is Modification?

Modification lawsuits seek to change some or all provisions of a prior Court Order. You can petition the Court to modify the your parental rights or ask the court to give you more visitation time with your children. This process also allows for parties to request to reduce or increase the amount of child support, as well as stopping or decreasing the amount of previously Ordered post-divorce spousal support.

Contact Us Today

Tell us about your legal inquiry and we’ll call you back to schedule an appointment. You may also email or call us to make an appointment at [email protected]. Our general response time is one business day.

Scroll to top